Monday, January 28, 2008

RCBS @ St James

I think every few months we say goodbye to some of our colleagues. It's sad but the turnover in special ed and Rainbow Centre in particular is a bit on the high side. I blame the low pay. People expect us to be equally or better paid than mainstream teachers but the reality cannot be further from the truth.

There are reasons to stay though. The kids for one thing. For me, a big reason why I still am in this line is because it's so hard to find colleagues like the ones in Balestier.

And they sure like to party. Even a farewell can be turned into an occasion. Who wouldn't like to makan?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this is the first time our principal joined us to say goodbye. She resisted so far because it might seem that she's actually encouraging us to leave. Hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course after she left, it was time to party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my favourite picture for the night.

Photobucket

0 comments: