Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Henderson Waves

I am sure you must have heard about the trail that stretches 9km from West Coast Park all the way to Vivocity. I considered walking the whole route but then I unconsidered it just as quickly.

The Henderson Waves is one of the highlights of the route so Sidah and I decided that we would just go there today and break up the rest of the routes on other days. Basically the Waves bridges Telok Blangah and Mount Faber. Of the two hills, Telok Blangah has always been my favourite so we decided to cross from there.

The view is always nice from up high.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Unfortunately I prefer if there were no other people around. It was hard to take pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We just clicked in between the lulls in human traffic.

There are photo opportunities everywhere. I love the design and wooden construction.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We basicallly stayed at that one section because we didn't want strangers in our photos. And we wanted to be free to express ourselves without looking silly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course you keep the nice shots and delete the ugly ones. Thank God for digital photos.

Photobucket

Over on the Mount Faber side, there is a nice little corner to eat and snap.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's also a small little trail which leads to this quaint little bench.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Felt a bit sad to walk away in the end.

Photobucket

It's a lovely little bridge to visit.

Photobucket

1 comments:

ana said...

Haha... My fren and I took almost half a day to complete the route... but that's cuz kita pun stop2 to ambik gambar, heh.