Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Prevoc @ Yishun Park

So it's a new year and a new term. I am also starting a new adventure setting up a Prevoc Department in Yishun.

The aim is to have the kids produce craft products such as cards or bookmarks. We are also looking into services that they can provide such as simple delivery to classes. Basically they would be applying the skills they learnt in class in the prevoc room and showcase their contributions.

So this is my new room. That's my AM co-teacher Yazid.

Photobucket

We decided to go with a round-table concept - like King Arthur.

Photobucket

I will be in the afternoon session so I am looking forward to waking up late. The earliest I have to be in school is 10:30. Who knows, I may even squeeze in a morning run before school?

Right.

0 comments: