Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Art As It Is Special

With my impending wedding date nearing, I have to get through the semestral case conferences. Part of my job is to update what the kids have done in my class and the photos below are, in a sense, part of my portfolio.

A big part of my work the last term was to teach the kids to use scissors and glue. What better way then to have the kids practice on mosaics?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So after they mastered the art of cutting and pasting, it was time to move from the abstract to more conventional designs.

Photobucket

Some of the works-in-progress....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the more complete ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: